Pre & post workout rub
Regular price $33.00
Unit price per
As the saying goes, prevention is the best cure – but we know you’re going to push yourself during your workouts, adventures, and expeditions. So, we created the perfect pre- and post-workout rub to keep your body in peak condition. Our unique blend of ingredients is designed to help maximize your workouts, gently warming your muscles it works in harmony with any exercise routine. Based in ultra-light camellia & grapeseed oils, our Muscle Rub leaves a weightless, non-greasy finish after application.
Take your self-care routine to the next level – warm your muscles and increase blood flow while keeping inflammation and soreness at bay.
*** Wash hands well after application to avoid accidental contact with eyes.
Vegan. All Skin Types.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you have skin sensitivities, speak to your doctor and/or try the product first in a small area of your skin. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No medical claims are being made.
Tell us what you think and we'll send you a 2oz Active Body Wash for free
Instructions + Ingredients
Apply 5 to 10 minutes pre- and post-exercise. Wait 1 to 2 minutes to allow oil to soak in. Do not apply to broken or abraded skin. If possible, avoid contact with light-colored clothing. Not appropriate for children.
- *Arnica - Commonly used to reduce inflammation, arnica has a long history of use in folk medicine and among Native cultures. Wonderful for sore muscles and helps to improve the local blood supply.
- *St. John's Wort - A plant with a long history of healing. Used topically, St. John’s wort is a fantastic analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Also has the ability to calm nerves and promote a deep sense of relaxation.
- *Calendula - Possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties via powerful flavonoids. These plant-based antioxidants protect our cells from pro-inflammatory compounds.
- Capsicum - A natural pain reliever containing capsaicin, a compound found in hot peppers. When applied to the skin, the capsaicin tricks your brain into thinking it’s been exposed to extreme heat, releasing neurotransmitters that help block pain. Capsicum stimulates circulation and increases blood flow. Also wonderful for sore, achy joints.
- Ginger - Gently penetrates muscles with its natural warming properties, helping to improve circulation and relieve tension in tired muscles. A powerful anti-inflammatory herb, ginger has been a favorite remedy of Chinese medicine for centuries.
- Turmeric - Often called the Golden Goddess, turmeric brings a strong warming effect to the body. The curcumin found in turmeric helps to naturally lower the levels of enzymes within the body that cause inflammation. Known to ease muscle strain and pain, and joint inflammation.
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s wort) Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Capsicum Annuum Oleoresin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Bud) Oil, Copaifera Langsdorffii (Balsam Copaiba) Essential Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
Shipping Rates + Return Policy
✈ Shipping Rates ✈
Estimated shipping dates are provided by the shipping carrier - delivery window may vary up to 5 days.
US Domestic, including AK and HI: Orders over $40 ship free
US Non-Domestic: Orders over $75 ship free
Global Regions: Shipping calculated at checkout
Shipping is calculated on final order cost after any discounts are applied
♻️ Greener, more sustainable shipping ♻️
We’ve removed over 90% of the plastic from our shipping materials, swapping out the plastics for biodegradable paper materials
Returns or Exchanges
Return and exchange requests are only made within 14 days of receipt of purchase. After 14 days, we won't be able to accept any return requests.
To be eligible for a return, your item only slightly used (tested). It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase from Eir NYC online shop.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@eirnyc.com.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Securely wrap the package and send your return to the address below via Fed Ex or UPS for your protection and to ensure prompt credit. Eir NYC is not responsible for returned articles lost during transit. Be sure to include your complete contact info with your return including your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
All returns should be addressed to:
5 Mott Ave., floor 1
Norwalk, CT 06850
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only accept returns for items purchased through www.eirnyc.com. If you purchased an Eir item from a retail partner, please contact that retailer directly.