Rolling Liniment Heat Rub
Roll-on pain reliever
Regular price $26.00
Unit price per
The perfect on-the-go solution for when your muscles are in a pinch. Mentholated for maximum effectiveness, this powerhouse blend of remedial ingredients provides a roll-on stroke of relief to wherever you may need it. Small but mighty, this reliable little roller is a favorite amongst the Eir community for its effective array of uses – try it against muscular pain, strains, and headaches.
Vegan. All Skin Types.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you have skin sensitivities, speak to your doctor and/or try the product first in a small area of your skin. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No medical claims are being made.
Tell us what you think and we'll send you a 2oz Active Body Wash for free
Instructions + Ingredients
Roll on directly to affected areas. Avoid contact with eyes. If using your fingertips to apply this treatment, be sure to wash your hands after use.
- *Menthol - Natural numbing effect and works as a vasodilator, widening blood vessels, which increases blood flow. Increased blood flow makes skin more permeable which makes it easier for other helpful ingredients to be absorbed into the skin. Can reduce itching from bug bites.
- *Comfrey - Commonly used for helping heal wounds, preventing scars and treating existing ones.
- *Arnica - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- *Calendula - An anti-inflammatory herb that helps lessen swelling from injury.
- Peppermint Essential Oil - Gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- Spike Lavender Essential Oil - Analgesic and expectorant properties. Diluted for topical use, it can be used to help ease aches, pains or the discomfort associated with arthritis. It is also reported to be effective in repelling insects.
- White Camphor Essential Oil - The cooling and penetrating effects of camphor oil make it a sedative agent, it temporarily desensitizes the nerves and relaxes the brain.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Menthol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Powder*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Latifolia (Spike Lavender) Oil, Camphor, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
Shipping Rates + Return Policy
✈ Shipping Rates ✈
Estimated shipping dates are provided by the shipping carrier - delivery window may vary up to 5 days.
US Domestic, including AK and HI: Orders over $40 ship free
US Non-Domestic: Orders over $75 ship free
Global Regions: Shipping calculated at checkout
Shipping is calculated on final order cost after any discounts are applied
♻️ Greener, more sustainable shipping ♻️
We’ve removed over 90% of the plastic from our shipping materials, swapping out the plastics for biodegradable paper materials
Returns or Exchanges
Return and exchange requests are only made within 14 days of receipt of purchase. After 14 days, we won't be able to accept any return requests.
To be eligible for a return, your item only slightly used (tested). It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase from Eir NYC online shop.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@eirnyc.com.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Securely wrap the package and send your return to the address below via Fed Ex or UPS for your protection and to ensure prompt credit. Eir NYC is not responsible for returned articles lost during transit. Be sure to include your complete contact info with your return including your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
All returns should be addressed to:
5 Mott Ave., floor 1
Norwalk, CT 06850
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only accept returns for items purchased through www.eirnyc.com. If you purchased an Eir item from a retail partner, please contact that retailer directly.