Restful night serum
Regular price $60.00
Unit price per
There is no greater secret to performance than a good night of sleep – so we bottled it. Research has taught us that the better we sleep, the better we function physically, mentally, and emotionally. Whether a marathon, a meeting, or simply a busy morning, ample rest is key to reaching your chosen finish line.
This blissed-out formula will help you count your Zs with a blend of essential oils known to promote rest and rejuvenation. To replenish your glow, we based this serum in a duo of heartthrob skincare ingredients: rose-hip oil and plant-based squalane work to hydrate, reduce UV damage, and fend off free radicals while you clock your much-needed sleep. Your eyelids will feel heavy, but the formula is light, making it fast-absorbing and pillow friendly. You’ll wake up refreshed and ready. Sleep tight!
2 fl oz
Vegan. All Skin Types.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you have skin sensitivities, speak to your doctor and/or try the product first in a small area of your skin. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No medical claims are being made.
Tell us what you think and we'll send you a 2oz Active Body Wash for free
Instructions + Ingredients
Before bed, apply 2-3 pumps of serum to face, neck, and pulse points. For best results, use after cleansing with our Active Face Wash and toning with our Hydrating Face Mist.
- Squalane – A moisturizing molecule that mimics our skin’s natural process of hydration, making it easily absorbed. Locks in moisture and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- *Rose Hip Oil – Said to originate from Ancient Persia, this oil is excellent for aiding the vitality of the skin cells and combating signs of aging. Contains high amounts of vitamin C, E, and A, plus additional omegas, resulting in a brightened skin tone and improved elasticity.
- Ho Wood – Some consider Ho Wood as the provider of peace and tranquility: it is highly concentrated in linalool, a constituent that is widely known to have strong (but safe) sedative qualities. With a light and citrusy scent, it helps to replenish essential vitamins in your skin (such as Vitamin E) that encourage cell growth and prevent excess sebum in oily skin types.
- Petitgrain – Known as a natural sedative, petitgrain calms the nervous system and promotes restful sleep. The strong antioxidants contained in petitgrain oil help to mitigate free-radicals before they can impact the skin.
- Frankincense – Prized for centuries as a savior of healthy skin, frankincense also helps to calm nerves and reduce negative emotions.
- Spikenard – Said to have a calming effect, spikenard essential oil is often used in alternative medicine to alleviate anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
Rosa Canina (Rose hip) Seed Oil*, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cedrus (Cedarwood) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain) Oil, Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin Resin) Oil, Nardostachys Jatamansi (Spikenard) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Boswellia (Frankincense) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
Shipping Rates + Return Policy
✈ Shipping Rates ✈
Estimated shipping dates are provided by the shipping carrier - delivery window may vary up to 5 days.
US Domestic, including AK and HI: Orders over $40 ship free
US Non-Domestic: Orders over $75 ship free
Global Regions: Shipping calculated at checkout
Shipping is calculated on final order cost after any discounts are applied
♻️ Greener, more sustainable shipping ♻️
We’ve removed over 90% of the plastic from our shipping materials, swapping out the plastics for biodegradable paper materials
Returns or Exchanges
Return and exchange requests are only made within 14 days of receipt of purchase. After 14 days, we won't be able to accept any return requests.
To be eligible for a return, your item only slightly used (tested). It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase from Eir NYC online shop.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@eirnyc.com.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Securely wrap the package and send your return to the address below via Fed Ex or UPS for your protection and to ensure prompt credit. Eir NYC is not responsible for returned articles lost during transit. Be sure to include your complete contact info with your return including your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
All returns should be addressed to:
5 Mott Ave., floor 1
Norwalk, CT 06850
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only accept returns for items purchased through www.eirnyc.com. If you purchased an Eir item from a retail partner, please contact that retailer directly.