We love tattoos!
I only recently started collecting tattoos and met some really great artists along the way. During this time, I wanted to create my own, clean, vegan aftercare for my healing process and keep my ink looking bold and vibrant.
Here are some of my favorite artists.
- Kelli Kikcio, co-founder/owner of Welcome Home Studio, a multidisciplinary, queer-friendly, safe space that provides both tattooing and community-based gatherings, workshops, and lectures.
- Tea Leigh, the other half of Welcome Home Studio. I got my very first hand poked tattoo by her and I was hooked.
- I have about 3 tattoos by Ryan: Ryan Roi
- Jonboy tattoo with Bang Bang Tattoo. Love the delicate calligraphy.
- Tatti Fats, I'm obsessed with her work.
- Ele Mags, based in Brooklyn
- Yoni Ziber helped me cover up the very first tattoo I got in High School. I had this ugly thing for almost 20 years. Thanks, Yoni!
Caring for new tattoos using Eir Tattoo Balm
Since a tattoo is an open wound, only the cleanest, simplest ingredients should be used. Combined into a gentle balm, our formula is lightweight, non-greasy and fragrance-free. The rose infused olive oil, shea butter, and fair trade coconut oil create a soothing, creamy formula that will moisturize and protect your skin as your tattoo heals.